Friday, October 17, 2008

The Economy Sucks - In Case You Didn't Notice

The simple fact is that the economy is an unpredictable beast right now and things are not looking up. The other fact is that during this time there are many, many opportunities for savvy business folks to become prepared for the future!

The leaked presentation from Sequoia was posted all over the web and does a great job of summing up what has happened to date and what will happen going forward. It's planning and anticipation and has quickly become a guide for all start-ups and business people alike.

Ad Agencies could and should use this opportunity to reinvent themselves. The structures they are based on are fading from value and they need to find news ways to be compensated for thoughts rather than action.

I am not too sure where I am going with this post. I know that things are not looking so good right now, but I am sure that I will figure it out in the coming weeks.

No comments: