Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Am Impractical

I read Guy Kawasaki’s blog because, as his header states, I am impractical. That being said, I also love to have people point out what they are reading and what they think, which is why I am linking you through to this post on his blog.

The post deals with a book that professes to tell you about the impact of advertising and marketing in social media. To me, a book that is published on this topic is probably already outdated, but I’ll still read it. I still want to know what other people think. Even outdated ideas are capable of spurring innovative thought.

Go read about the book and tell Guy what you feel about it, or tell the authors, or tell whoever is sitting immediately to your right. It’s time to practice a little of what we preach, so be social about media!

No comments: