Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Craigslist Leads The Pack In Mobile (Go Figure)

As always, the simplest ideas are the ones that stick. This article from Silicon Alley Insider states that Craigslist gets lots and lots of traffic from mobile on smart phones. It makes sense because Craigslist is a simple, text heavy site with a great local opportunity. It's still probably one of the best sites on the web and probably the most useful to the average daily American.

It's been awhile and it's remained the same through the years. Bravo to Craig Newmark for continuing to stick to his guns and make one of the best sites online! I shared a cab in Newark once with Craig and I got the chance to tell him how great I thought his site was, but I am sure he doesn't remember as he was doing the same as me - uploading email from a wireless card. Always on, always on!

Anyways - congrats and keep up the good work!

No comments: